Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girls are cigarette cases still in style or do you just carry your cigarettes in you purse?

I smoke Virginia Slim 120's and can't find a nice case that will fit them..what are my options...do you use a case? If so, what kind...I want something for going outGirls are cigarette cases still in style or do you just carry your cigarettes in you purse?
f*ck yeahGirls are cigarette cases still in style or do you just carry your cigarettes in you purse?
I always use a cigarette case but I roll my own king sized cigarettes.





Still, even if I still bought pre-mades, I'd carry a case due to the impending inclusion of graphic, disgusting pictures they are going to put on the packs next year (thanks to Obama signing the tobacco bill in June). If I still bought packs, I'd simply take them out of the disgusting pack and put them in a nice case.





I've never used this site but it has been recommended by several people to me. If you look through their offerings, several of them will fit 120's. And the prices aren't bad.


http://www.bewild.com/cigarettecases.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment