Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I recycle empty cd cases?

I have no recycling centers near me.How can I recycle empty cd cases?
Donate them to the Goodwill, Salvation Army, or your local school district.How can I recycle empty cd cases?
Ditto on the Freecycle answer--that's how I recycled about 100 CD cases. I've also donated them to my local library, which was VERY grateful to get them. Patrons often break the CD cases and the libraries need to replace them. Also check with senior centers, community radio stations, nursery schools.
thats easy put in a recycleing ben and the trash people well take it away
there are sites such as freecycle.org that give you the chance to offer your cd cases to others in your area who may have a need for them.
Donate them to your local elementary school.
I would suggest that you donate them to elementary schools. My oldest son made me a wonderful mothers day gift at school a couple of years ago. It was a plastersine scene on the inside of the cd and it was safely preserved. It is sitting atop of my shelf and I always look at it. Suggest this to the school when you drop them off.
I put pictures or bagdes inside to use as decor around my house.
Please donate them to your local school. I'm a teacher and I beg for them!! We study the stories and illustrations of Barbara Reid and to end the study, we make a plasticine picture in an empty CD case. It's handy since the cover can be closed when the kids have finished their pictures. The kids don't have to worry about others damaging their masterpieces and many have entered their piece in the local fair. Parents have easily displayed their children's work by using the stands meant for designer plates or by merely standng the CD case against something else on a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment